Supervisor ARC Mental Health
Job Summary: The Mental Health Supervisor is responsible for assuring the continuing delivery of relevant quality mental health services to youth in the SED Limited Secure Placement (LSP), Non-Secure Placement (NSP) facilities in Sheltering Arms Close to Home (CTH) Programs.and Hard to Place Group Homes. Clinical and administrative supervision will be provided to the therapists assigned to each site, participation in treatment team meetings, and participation as needed in Service Plan Reviews. The MH Supervisor will be responsible to assure monitoring systems in all sites involving clinical services and documentation are performed per specifications of Integrated Treatment Model in SED LSP, NSP and HTPGH programs.
• Provides clinical supervision of therapy services for youth, families & other family resources in accordance with the clinical model of the site; lobbies energetically for the appropriate services for the youth both in individual and group capacities. Participates in each facility's treatment team meetings
• Utilizes best practices in providing clinical supervision to support the professional development of mental health therapists.
• Assures the timely completion of all assessments and treatment plan progress, as well as therapist's entry of all relevant data into EVOLV, CONNX and other agency data collection systems.
• Assures effective integration of Psychiatric services into each program
• Ensures efficacious treatment planning and service coordination in collaboration with internal and external resources
• Assures timely delivery of reports from therapists, including initial assessments, psychosocial, and treatment reports
• Represents ARC MH services at internal management meetings and appropriate external meetings • Supports the ideology and practice of the Integrated Treatment Model (ITM)
• Models and promotes dependable, responsible, professional and accountable behavior including positive program norms, enthusiasm, and teamwork primacy
• Travel to various sites is required • Availability 24/7 for emergency contact
• Other duties as assigned
• Familiarity with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Strengths-Based Therapy. Experience with ITM a plus
• 5+ Years experience in Child Welfare and/or Juvenile Justice Services
• Experience working with youth and families in residential setting
• Must be able to climb stairs and conduct visits to facilities and community based on partners
• Knowledge of CONNECTIONS and Microsoft Office Suite